The RockJock Ram Assist Tie Rod Clamp is a trick piece! In our quest to make installing ram assist steering on modern Jeeps easy, we’ve developed several components that provide easy to install solutions to get your ram mounted and get you on the trail!
CNC machined 7075-T6 billet aluminum clamp features 2 mating halves for ease of installation. Common clamps on the market require you to remove and dismantle your tie rod to allow the clamp to be slid onto the tie rod tube. The 2 halves of the RockJock clamp simply install onto the tie rod in your vehicle as-is, and then the clamping bolts tighten it up!
This clamp is specifically designed to work on common 42mm or 1 5/8 in. O.D. tie rod tubes and can be used universally in virtually any application (high-steer/low steer, stock height or lifted).
Installation requires no modifications or machining to your existing tie rod. Finish is gloss black powder coat and all necessary hardware is included.
- 42mm Diameter Tie Rod Tubes
- 1 5/8 in. Diameter Tie Rod Tubes
- (2) Tie Rod Clamp Halves
- (8) 5/16 in. Allen Head Clamp Bolts
- (1) 5/8 in. Ram Mounting Bolt
- (1) 2ml Tube of Red Threadlocker
- Clamps to 42mm or 1 5/8 in. O.D. Tie Rod Tubes
- Features a machined 3/4 in. gap at the top where the ram installs into the clamp
- Ram bolt is 5/8 in. to accommodate the rod end on common steering rams
- Use universally with high or low steer configurations and any amount of lift
- Material = forged chromoly steel
- Large machined thru-hole = accepts 42mm or 1 5/8 in. O.D. tie rod tubes
- Machined ram mounting slot = 3/4 in.
- Overall Length = 4 in.
- Overall Height = 4 1/8 in.
- Overall Width = 2 3/16 in.
- Ram bolt CL to Tie Rod tube CL = 1 1/2 in.
- Due to clamp’s universal design, it can be installed in a variety of applications. For your own safety, always cycle your steering and then articulate your vehicle’s suspension and cycle your steering again to ensure clamp has ample clearance to move freely and not get caught or bound up on other components that could possibly lock up your steering!
- Clamp Front Half: RJ-441001-1
- Clamp Back Half (features female threads): RJ-441001-2
- 5/8 in.-18 x 1 3/4 in. Long Grade 8 Hex Bolt: RJ-501210-3
- 5/16 in.-18 x 1 1/4 in. Long Socket Head Allen Bolt (lower clamp bolts): RJ-501209-3
- 5/16 in.-18 x 1 1/2 in. Long Socket Head Allen Bolt (upper clamp bolts): RJ-501209-5
- 2ml Tube of Red Threadlocker: RJ-560001-1
John Currie Performance Group, Inc. DBA Rock Jock (“RockJock”) warranties, to the original purchaser with physical proof of purchase, all items manufactured by RockJock to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the limited period of two (2) years from the stated delivery date on invoice. Any alteration or improper use as determined by RockJock in its sole discretion will void this warranty. Further, we disclaim any liability for action resulting from failure or parts durability. We disclaim any express or implied warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, condition of any kind and fitness for a particular purpose. Our products may be subject to an infinite variety of conditions due to the manner in which they are used, serviced and/or installed. Purchasers and users of such products rely upon their own judgment as to the suitable use, selection, service, and installation of such products. This warranty does not cover damage caused by or facilitated by failure of non-RockJock components. This warranty does not extend to, and RockJock shall not be liable for, any agreements or representations made by dealers or resellers of RockJock products beyond what is stated here.
Because all parts which we sell are intended for use in heavy duty applications, it is not possible to warranty or guarantee the performance of any items under all circumstances. Each warranty represents the sole and exclusive remedy for any product defect or failure and our total liability for any part we warrant. RockJock’s liability under this warranty shall be limited to the cost for repair, replacement or an upgrade of the product (at RockJock’s sole and absolute discretion). Upgrade cost would be at the user’s expense. Consequential costs such as, but not limited to labor fees, loss of use, loss of revenue, loss of time, towing fees or freight charges are not covered. Any product that, in the opinion of RockJock, has been abused, altered, incorrectly installed or used in competition is not covered. Nothing in this warranty is intended to be a representation by RockJock that offroad component failures cannot occur.
Contact your RockJock dealer [RENO OFF-ROAD] or RockJock directly about the problem prior to removing any part from the vehicle. If it appears that the part is warrantable through means of verbal and/or written communication and photos, you will be given a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) Number and asked to return the part to RockJock, freight prepaid. If the part is found to be warrantable, it will be repaired or replaced and returned to you. All freight charges are the customer’s responsibility. If a replacement part is needed before the part in question can be returned, you must first purchase the replacement part. Then, if the part in question is deemed warrantable, you will be credited / refunded.
RENO OFF-ROAD RETURN POLICY
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We accept returns on unused products, buyers have decided against them after receiving them, on a case-by-case basis.
Contact us if you ordered a product that you have since decided against, and we will do our very best to get it returned or exchanged.
Any unused merchandise in the original packaging may be returned within 10 days of the original purchase date or received date depending on the shipping timeline. There are no returns on electrical items, special orders such as build to order products. Discontinued items will be evaluated to determine if the product can be returned. No returns will be accepted of damaged (by user) or used items.
Return requests need to be submitted using the attached form, so we can issue an RMA. Please include the original packaging and a copy of your invoice or receipt.
For more information or any other questions you may have, please call us at 1-75-553-8333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org during normal business hours 8:00am to 5:00pm PST Monday to Friday