Part Number: R/ERE7142
- Fits 2007 to 2016 JK Wrangler
- Front and rear replacement coil springs
- Front and rear cam bolts for caster and pinion adjustment
- Front and Rear Bump stops
- Front adjustable track bar and rear track bar bracket
- Extended sway bar end links
- Easily upgrade
- 2012 and newer may require exhaust mods or drive shaft
Rubicon Express is one of the best performing suspension manufactures in the Jeep arena.
This is a great, low customer, kit for the Jeep Wrangler JK.
Rubicon Express is a leader in innovation. Being the first company to introduce the long arm suspension for the JK Wrangler in 2006.
This kit will provide the smooth ride you want with the outstanding performance and flex ability to take on the gnarly trails you have your eyes set on.
Allows 33” to 35” tires. It can be easily upgraded to either a 3.5" - 4.5" Super-Flex or 3.5" - 4.5" Extreme-Duty Long Arm system with the purchase of additional components to be added to this kit. So, you do not have to scrap this kit and start all over again when you decide to go bigger, and upgrade.
If you have any questions about this product, or any of our other 4 Wheel Drive and Jeep parts, please let us know.