Part Number: R/EJK444NB
- Fits 2007 to 2016 Jeep JK Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited
- 2 and 4-door models
- Airbumps not included
- Increased wheel travel
- Optimized shock damping
- Ability to customize spring rates to suit your specific needs
- Fine tune ride height for even more customization
- Remote reservoirs increase fluid capacity for cool, consistent shock damping
- Made in the USA from plate steel to maximize clearance
Take your Jeep JK to the next level. This Rubicon Express race-inspired suspension is designed to build upon Rubicon Express’ Extreme Duty long arm suspension systems and is now available for shipping. The long arms provide a foundation of proper suspension geometry so you can add coil-over shocks to achieve greater speed and ride comfort on the trail.
The advantages of coilover kits include increased wheel travel. They optimize shock damping and the ability to customize spring rates to suit your specific needs. FOX’s threaded shock bodies make it easy to fine tune ride height for even more customization. Dual coil springs result in a progressive spring rate that is comfortable on the street and over small bumps on the trail while still providing stability and control over large obstacles.
Remote reservoirs increase fluid capacity for cool, consistent shock damping. Rubicon Express’ coil-over mounts are made in the USA from plate steel to maximize clearance.
Includes $40 oversize shipping fee.