MAXXIS | Creepy Crawler | M8090
EXTREME MUD TERRAIN PERFORMANCE
The Maxxis Extreme bias Creepy Crawler tires will totally dominate any off-road environment you throw at them.
Maxxis made these tires for the weekend warrior to the competitive off-road racer in mind.
- Their special construction is designed to allow the creepy crawler to conform to different terrain surfaces.
- The stone ejectors provide protection against tread cap damage from sharp rocks.
- These tires have a unique multi-edged knob design and sipe arrangement enhance traction on slippery surfaces.
- The shoulder lugs are made larger, and sidewalls were designed to provide unparalleled side bite in difficult off-road terrain.
- DOT-approved for highway use. That’s right. Drive to the trail if you want to. Recommended maximum speed of 65mph.
- They are designed to conquer slightly different terrain than the Trepador bias, the Creepy Crawler also features a conformable bias-ply casing to maximize the contact patch on uneven off-road terrain. The unique pattern and sidewall design excel on mud and rocky terrain.
If you have any questions about these Maxxis Creepy Crawlers or any other 4 wheel drive and off-road parts we sell, let us know. We are here to help.
|Maxxis Creepy Crawler | M8090 | Extreme Off-Road Tires|
|Size||Load Range||Diameter (in)||Approved Rim Width (in)||Max PSI||Max Load (lbs)||Preferred Rim Width (in)||Tread Depth (in)|
|Rim Size (in) 15|
|Rim Size (in) 16|
|Rim Size (in) 17|
RENO OFF-ROAD RETURN POLICY
MAXXIS WARRANTY IS FURTHER BELOW
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We accept returns on unused products, buyers have decided against after receiving, on a case by case basis. Contact us if you ordered a product that you have since decided against, and we will do our very best to get it returned or exchanged.
Returns may be charged a 5% to 15% handling fee. Not all returns will be charged. This is determined on a case by case basis.
Any unused merchandise in the original packaging may be returned within 10 days of the original purchase date, or received date depending on the shipping timeline. There are no returns on electrical items, special orders such as build to order products. Discontinued items will be evaluated to determine if the product can be returned. No returns will be accepted of damaged (by user) or used items.
Return request need to be submitted using the attached form, so we can issue an RMA. Please include original packaging and a copy of your invoice or receipt.
For more information or any other questions you may have, please call us at 1-75-553-8333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org during normal business hours 8:00am to 5:00pm PST Monday to Friday
MAXXIS MANUFACTURE WARRANTY
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC RIGHTS. YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS IN ADDITION TO THIS LIMITED WARRANTY THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
ELIGIBILITY FOR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies only if all of the following conditions are met:
(A) You are the original purchaser of a MAXXIS brand radial passenger/light truck tire;
(B) The tire was originally installed on the vehicle by the dealer/distributor at the time of purchase;
(C) The tire is the appropriate size and load range for the vehicle according to the vehicle manufacturer's recommendation;
(D) You follow the Limited Warranty Claim Procedures described in this booklet that the tire is worn to 2/32nds of usable tread remaining or 6 years (72 months) from the date of original tire manufactured whichever comes first;
(E) You present at the time of the claim under this Limited Warranty your original purchase receipt for the tire and the properly completed tire installation and tire rotation service records confirming the time and place of rotation intervals every 5,000 to 7,500 miles; and
(F) Limited Warranty coverage is not otherwise excluded by one or more of the provisions of this booklet.
(G) The Maxxis RC-1, R19 and VR-1 are excluded from the Maxxis Automotive Warranty
Please read and understand the section of this booklet entitled "WHAT IS NOT COVERED" because this Limited Warranty does not apply to certain types of tire damage and/or wear.
LIMITED WARRANTY ON MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP
Should a MAXXIS radial passenger/light truck tire be determined unserviceable by an authorized dealer/distributor due to a condition other than one listed in the "WHAT IS NOT COVERED" section of this booklet, the tire will be replaced with the same or comparable new MAXXIS radial passenger/light truck tire at no charge (other than labor and taxes) during the first 50% of treadwear.
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PAY ALL LABOR COSTS INCURRED IN MOUNTING AND BALANCING THE TIRE IN ADDITION TO ALL APPLICABLE TAXES. *Ride, balance, out-of-round tires and vibration complaints after the first 2/32nds of the treadwear will not be covered.
After First 50% of Treadwear
After the first 50% of treadwear, should a MAXXIS radial passenger/light truck tire be determined unserviceable by an authorized dealer/distributor due to a condition other than those listed in the "WHAT IS NOT COVERED" section of this booklet, you will receive a replacement pro-rated credit toward the purchase of a comparable new MAXXIS tire equal to the percentage of usable tread remaining. Usable tread does not include the last 2/32nds of tread depth, since tires worn beyond the last 2/32nds are considered unsafe by law in many states.
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PAY ALL LABOR COSTS INCURRED IN MOUNTING AND BALANCING
THE TIRE IN ADDITION TO ALL APPLICABLE TAXES.
LIMITED TREADWEAR WARRANTY
Should the tread on your MAXXIS brand radial passenger/light truck tire (P-metric sizes only) wear out evenly to a depth of 2/32nds before the mileage for the specific tire model purchased (as indicated by this booklet), you will receive the same or comparable new MAXXIS brand radial passenger/light truck tire (P-metric sizes only) at a replacement charge based upon actual mileage. The portion of the full retail price for the replacement tire that you pay as your replacement charge is based on the actual mileage received to the mileage specification. The following example illustrates calculation of the replacement charge:
Using the MAXXIS MA-1 with a 60,000 mile, Limited Treadwear Warranty, assume that at 50,000 miles the tread depth reaches 2/32nds. Your new tire charge is calculated as follows:
1. 50,000 ÷ 60,000 = 83.30%
2. 0.833 x current suggested retail price of replacement tire = amount you are responsible for paying an authorized dealer/distributor.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING THE LABOR COSTS OF MOUNTING AND BALANCING IN ADDITION TO ALL APPLICABLE TAXES.
LIMITED TREADWEAR WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
Vehicles used in commercial services, including but not limited to emergency vehicles, police cars, taxi cabs, courier services, trailers, race cars and non-passenger service vehicles are not eligible for this limited treadwear warranty.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY
- Road hazards, including but not limited to cuts, snags, punctures, bruises, impact breaks, tire plugs and/or any other damage caused by tire repair.
- Tire failure or damage resulting from improper operation or maintenance such as, but not limited to, overloading, excessive speed and inflation practices causing excessive operational temperatures that exceed specifications, misapplication, vandalism, use of puncture sealants, and/or fillers which affect the tire's pneumatic qualities, fire and/or chemical corrosion.
- Irregular treadwear resulting from improper wheel alignment, under or over inflation, tire abuse (such as spinning), improper mounting or dismounting, vehicle mechanical problems (such as faulty, worn or malfunctioning brakes and/or suspension, etc.), damaged wheels, tire truing, snow/ice chain usage, flat spots caused by panic braking, tires involved in accidents and tires used for racing purposes.
- Tire alterations such as but not limited to bead or sidewall decorative material and/or adding a white inlay (whitewall) to any tire.
- Ride, vibration, and/or out-of-round problems occurring after the first 2/32nds of treadwear determined not to result from any problem covered under the Materials and Workmanship Limited Warranty.
- Tires purchased on the internet, other than tires purchased directly from the Maxxis eStore.Loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of the vehicle and/or consequential damage.
- Tires used for racing or other competition events.
ANY TIRE, NO MATTER HOW WELL-CONSTRUCTED, MAY FAIL IN SERVICE OR OTHERWISE BECOME UNSERVICEABLE DUE TO CONDITIONS BEYOND THE CONTROL OF THE MANUFACTURER. THIS WARRANTY IS NOT INTENDED AS A REPRESENTATION THAT A TIRE FAILURE CANNOT OCCUR.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTY
Except as noted in this booklet and unless otherwise provided by law, THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
LIMITATION OF REMEDY
Full and/or prorated replacement of a MAXXIS radial passenger tire CONSTITUTES THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AVAILABLE TO YOU IN THE EVENT OF BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY OR OF ANY AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND MAXXIS OR ITS AUTHORIZED DEALER/DISTRIBUTOR.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall MAXXIS or its authorized dealer/distributor be liable for any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages or liabilities (including, but not limited to, incidental or consequential damages for loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of vehicle, towing, road service, or any other consequential or incidental loss) in connection with the purchase, use or operation of the tire, whether due to a breach of warranty, breach of contract or otherwise.
YOUR OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY
In order to claim under this Limited Warranty, the tires must be properly installed, air pressure should be checked at regular intervals and the tires must be rotated, balanced, and the alignment checked every 5,000 to 7,500 miles. Charges for required maintenance are your responsibility. Service records for all such required maintenance must be kept and presented upon any claim under this Limited Warranty.
WARRANTY CLAIM PROCEDURE
A claim under this Limited Warranty may be made by presenting to the MAXXIS authorized dealer/distributor the original proof of purchase for the tires, the tires that are the subject of the claim still mounted on the original vehicle and the service maintenance records discussed in this Limited Warranty.
MA-202 Limited treadwear warranty 50,000 mi. MA-P1 Limited treadwear warranty 40,000 mi. 55 series 50,000 mi. 60/65/70 series MA-T1 Limited treadwear warranty 100,000 mi. T-rated sizes 60,000 mi. V-rated sizes Bravo HP-M3 Limited treadwear warranty 70,000 mi. H-rated sizes 60,000 mi. V-rated sizes 50,000 mi. W-rated sizes Escapade CUV Limited treadwear warranty 60,000 mi. Bravo MA-751 Limited treadwear warranty 40,000 mi. non LT sizes only Bravo HT-770 Limited treadwear warranty 60,000 mi. non LT sizes only Bravo AT-771 Limited treadwear warranty 50,000 mi. non LT sizes only
IMPORTANT TIRE INFORMATION
When customers choose Maxxis, they're getting a product designed to deliver safety along with performance. But even the best tires must be used with caution and with close attention to safe practices. Following the guidelines and recommendations below will help to reduce the chance of accident or injury.
Always refer to the vehicle's tire information placard.
It is preferable to replace a vehicle's tires with ones that correspond to the vehicle's manufacturer-recommended specifications. Tire speed ratings and load-carrying capacity should always be equal to or greater than the original equipment tires.