Sales & E-commerce Order Processing Specialist.
Reno Off-Road (Parts & Accessories) is seeking a Sales & E-commerce Order Processing Specialist.
An excellent entry level job offering an opportunity to learn and grow in the off-road aftermarket industry. A key function for this role is to meet customer needs by providing product expertise, best in class customer service, and a commitment to excellence representing the Reno Off-Road brand.
The ideal candidate acts as a subject matter expert and trusted advisor for our customers. Processing customer orders with the highest of accuracy and efficiency, while demonstrates a passion for the aftermarket & off-road industry. With a focus on cultivating a long-term, high value customer base.
This is a part time/temporary position with the potential to become a long-term position. 20 hours per week, approximately 4 hours per day. Monday through Friday. Base rate pay is $15.00 an hour take home after taxes. Competitive for this position within the industry. With future opportunity to earn incentive.
We are looking for someone to work remote, yet, in the same general location as Reno Off-Road, local to the Reno, Sparks, Carson, Tahoe (Nevada) areas for training purposes, as well as the potential to represent Reno Off-Road at local events.
Role and Responsibility Include
- Manage all incoming customer calls, emails, and chat providing best in class customer service.
- Process online and phone order with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency through Reno Off-Road’s eCommerce dashboard.
- Consistently exhibit a positive tone and personality to develop customer rapport.
- Research and convey accurate information and recommendations on a vast array of off-road products, by developing an understanding of the specific needs of our customers and the industry itself.
- Demonstrate a strong desire to exceed sales revenue and customer satisfaction targets.
- Strong focus on building customer relationships, cultivating a long-term high value base of repeat customers.
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints regarding purchases to ensure customer satisfaction; respond appropriately and guide the complaint through established channels, social, eCommerce, review boards, sales channels, and other.
- Maintain an accurate log of all customer inquiries received via phone, email, forms, or chat.
- Participate in special projects as needed, i.e., price benchmark and updates to eCommerce site.
- Must be self-driven with the ability to maintain focus while working remote.
- Local to the Reno, Sparks, Carson, Tahoe areas preferred for training and potential event coordination attendance.
- Will to take the initiative to respond to and/or address challenging situations.
- Firsthand knowledge of aftermarket automotive parts and accessories.
- Relevant experience in Customer Service and/or Order Management preferred.
- Experience with online ordering/eCommerce site management tools preferred.
- Positive can-do attitude, self-motivating and goal-oriented.
- A quiet, distraction-free working environment and reliable high-speed internet connection.
- Basic understanding of ecommerce a plus.
- Great communication skills with customers and manufacturing partners.
- Experience using Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, OneDrive, Outlook.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
To Apply: Please email your resume to Reno Off-Road, and if we believe you are a strong fit, we will reach back out to you. We will do our best to contact all applicants regardless, however, due to time constraints we may not be able to respond back to everyone. Thank you for understanding.