RockJock's Pro Edition Johnny Joint Suspension System for JT Gladiators with the EcoDiesel engine provides 3 1/2 inches of lift and allows for efficient clearance of up to 37 in. tall tires (larger tires will require aftermarket fenders and minor trimming). This kit is comprised of only the highest end components in the areas of strength, fit, finish, function, and the engineering to back them, delivering a smooth, comfortable on-road ride with the ultimate in off-road capability – all in a complete, direct bolt-on kit. This kit is designed specifically for the serious off-roader who not only wants to lift their vehicle and install big tires, but also wants to tackle the toughest trails in the country with confidence and ease.
Premium shock packages from Fox and King are offered here as options so that you can select the shock brand and performance level that matches your driving style. We always recommend adjustable shocks, as they allow the ride to be tuned to match the terrain and driver’s preference.
- JT Gladiator – All EcoDiesel Models
- 3.5 in. Lift Dual-Rate Front And Rear Springs
- Front Coil Spring Shim
- 8 Johnny Joint Adjustable Control Arms
- Johnny Joint Adjustable Front and Rear Trac Bars
- Front and Rear Antirock Sway Bar Kits
- Front and Rear Bump Stops
- Front Brake Line Relocation Brackets
- Extended Rear Brake Hose Kit
- Driveshaft Carrier Bearing Drop Spacer
- All Required Hardware
- RockJock Spec. Dual-Rate Springs - Feature a soft initial rate that absorbs small bumps and trail chop, to deliver a smooth, comfortable ride, while a firmer secondary rate helps soak up larger impacts and reduce bottoming. A key differentiator of RockJock spec. dual-rate springs is the positioning of the crossover point between the initial and secondary spring rates so that a portion of the softer initial rate is available and active at ride height before crossing over to the firmer secondary rate deeper into the travel.
- Bump Stop Spacers - Heavy duty bump stop extensions stand up to hard use while keeping the tires off of the shiny new JT fenders! The front bump stops in this kit are unique to the diesel vehicles.
- Johnny Joint Control Arms – Heavy duty upper and lower control arms feature RockJock Johnny Joints, the original and most durable high-articulation urethane suspension joint on the market. Johnny Joints feature a smooth steel ball that pivots inside a proprietary urethane shell to provide over 30 degrees (per joint) of quiet, shock dampening articulation - without the excessive deflection found in soft rubber-based flex joints. Johnny Joints are so trusted, that they are used by multiple commercial suspension companies, for both street and off-road suspension systems. Learn more here.
- Johnny Joint Trac Bars - Heavy duty adjustable length Trac Bars included are our forged chromoly, organically shaped front bar and our chromoly rear bar. Our Trac Bars combine a precise fit with increased strength and adjustable length to perfectly center front and rear axles under the vehicle. High-articulation Johnny Joint ends provide maximum durability and suspension flex.
Optional Add-On Components - Add-on components enable the RockJock Pro Edition Suspension Lift to be customized for increased off-road capabilities and tuning.
- Shock Packages - Select from a range of performance shocks with race-proven technology from Bilstein, Fox and King to meet your requirements.
- Antirock Sway Bars - The most popular off-road sway bar on the market enhances off-road driving capabilities with balanced performance of front and rear suspension in rugged off-road conditions. Off-road traction is improved with increased suspension flex and by equalizing and distributing the weight of the vehicle over all four tires - without the overly loose feeling created by sway bar disconnects.
- Currectlync Steering System - For maximum strength, reliability and confidence off-road, upgrade your steering!
- Geometry Correction Brackets - Depending on your usage and application, check out our Geometry Correction Bracket sets and see if they are for you.
- Axle Housing Johnny Joints - Adding this simple kit to your Pro Edition Suspension System is the final touch in that this kit converts the last 2 pivoting points in your suspension to a high articulation Johnny Joint rod ends.
Lift Details - The RockJock Suspension System provides 3.5 in. of suspension lift.
- Actual lift height may vary due to factory build specs. and added equipment and accessories.
- 37 in. tires – no inner fender modification necessary
- 38 in. or larger tires – aftermarket high-clearance fenders suggested/required
- 4.5 in. wheel backspace is recommended for all tire sizes
- Front Coil Springs: RJ-154102-101
- Rear Coil Springs: RJ-154401-101
- Front Coil Spring Shim: RJ-107100-1
- Johnny Joint Front Upper Control Arms: CE-9818FUA
- Johnny Joint Front Lower Control Arms: CE-9818FLA
- Johnny Joint Rear Upper Control Arms: RJ-150400-103
- Johnny Joint Rear Lower Control Arms: RJ-150400-101
- Johnny Joint Front Trac Bar: RJ-9120FJLF
- Johnny Joint Rear Trac Bar: RJ-150400-105
- Rear Trac Bar Geometry Correction Bracket: RJ-151403-101
- Front Bump Stop Kit: RJ-107102-101
- Rear Bump Stop Kit: RJ-151401-101
- Front Adjustable Sway Bar Links: RJ-243100-103
- Rear Adjustable Sway Bar Links: RJ-253204-101
- Front Brake Line Relocation Brackets: RJ-141300-101
- Extended Rear Brake Hose Kit: RJ-156400-101
- Driveshaft Carrier Bearing Drop Spacer: RJ-151402-101
John Currie Performance Group, Inc. DBA Rock Jock (“RockJock”) warranties, to the original purchaser with physical proof of purchase, all items manufactured by RockJock to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the limited period of two (2) years from the stated delivery date on invoice. Any alteration or improper use as determined by RockJock in its sole discretion will void this warranty. Further, we disclaim any liability for action resulting from failure or parts durability. We disclaim any express or implied warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, condition of any kind and fitness for a particular purpose. Our products may be subject to an infinite variety of conditions due to the manner in which they are used, serviced and/or installed. Purchasers and users of such products rely upon their own judgment as to the suitable use, selection, service, and installation of such products. This warranty does not cover damage caused by or facilitated by failure of non-RockJock components. This warranty does not extend to, and RockJock shall not be liable for, any agreements or representations made by dealers or resellers of RockJock products beyond what is stated here.
Because all parts which we sell are intended for use in heavy duty applications, it is not possible to warranty or guarantee the performance of any items under all circumstances. Each warranty represents the sole and exclusive remedy for any product defect or failure and our total liability for any part we warrant. RockJock’s liability under this warranty shall be limited to the cost for repair, replacement or an upgrade of the product (at RockJock’s sole and absolute discretion). Upgrade cost would be at the user’s expense. Consequential costs such as, but not limited to labor fees, loss of use, loss of revenue, loss of time, towing fees or freight charges are not covered. Any product that, in the opinion of RockJock, has been abused, altered, incorrectly installed or used in competition is not covered. Nothing in this warranty is intended to be a representation by RockJock that offroad component failures cannot occur.
Contact your RockJock dealer [RENO OFF-ROAD] or RockJock directly about the problem prior to removing any part from the vehicle. If it appears that the part is warrantable through means of verbal and/or written communication and photos, you will be given a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) Number and asked to return the part to RockJock, freight prepaid. If the part is found to be warrantable, it will be repaired or replaced and returned to you. All freight charges are the customer’s responsibility. If a replacement part is needed before the part in question can be returned, you must first purchase the replacement part. Then, if the part in question is deemed warrantable, you will be credited / refunded.
RENO OFF-ROAD RETURN POLICY
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We accept returns on unused products, buyers have decided against them after receiving them, on a case-by-case basis.
Contact us if you ordered a product that you have since decided against, and we will do our very best to get it returned or exchanged.
Any unused merchandise in the original packaging may be returned within 10 days of the original purchase date or received date depending on the shipping timeline. There are no returns on electrical items, special orders such as build to order products. Discontinued items will be evaluated to determine if the product can be returned. No returns will be accepted of damaged (by user) or used items.
Return requests need to be submitted using the attached form, so we can issue an RMA. Please include the original packaging and a copy of your invoice or receipt.
For more information or any other questions you may have, please call us at 1-75-553-8333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org during normal business hours 8:00am to 5:00pm PST Monday to Friday