Method Race Wheels
401 UTV Beadlock Series in Titanium
Offer - free Method hat with the purchase of a set of Method UTV wheels.
The 401 UTV Beadlock is the premier wheel for the serious racer or enthusiast. The wheel includes a forged 6061 beadlock ring along with Grade 8 Zinc plated mounting hardware. This matte black wheel and ring is available from 12 Inch-15 Inch and has a load rating of 1600 lbs.
- Developed for the serious off-road enthusiast
- Solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction
- Iconic 12 window design with debossed METHOD logos
- Reinforced inner lip provides extreme strength and durability
- Protected Schrader valve place between wheel spokes
- Forged 6061 aluminum V.1 beadlock ring
- American made Grade 8 zinc-plated beadlock hardware kit included
- Push through center cap with embossed METHOD logo
- Super strong 1600 lbs. load rating
- Weight - 14x7 wheels weigh 14.2 lbs., 14x8 wheels weigh 15 lbs., 14x10 wheels weigh 17.2 lbs. and 15x7 wheels weigh 14.2 to 18 lbs
|401 UTV Beadlock | Titanium|
|SIZE||BOLT PATTERN||OFFSET/SPACING||PART #|
FREE HAT OFFER | Method CB Trucker Hat | Grey Snapback $22.50
- Type: 6 Panel Hat (Snapback) Cotton Twill / Nylon Mesh (Lower Profile)
- Visor: Arched
- Color: Grey / Black
- Patch: Method Logo
- Label: Method Wheel Log
If you have any question about these method wheels, or any of our other side by side and 4 wheel parts please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Method Race Wheels Limited Warranty
Method Race Wheels warrants to the original retail purchaser (consumer) that its Street Series wheels will be free from structural failure, under normal and intended use, for as long as the original retail purchaser (consumer) owns the product.
Method Race Wheels warrants to the original retail purchaser (consumer) that its Street Series wheels will be free from chrome finish defects for a period of one year and painted finish defects for two years from original date of purchase.
Method Race Wheels agrees to repair or replace, at Method Race Wheel’s sole discretion, without charge, any Street Series wheel which is returned to the dealer from whom the wheel was originally purchased or at the original retail purchaser’s expense to Method Race Wheels, 15500 Cornet Ave. Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670 (freight prepaid) and which, after examination, shows that said product has failed in normal use due to defects in material and/or workmanship. Such repair or replacement shall not include removal or installation expense. This express warranty is not applicable to any Street Series wheels that have been subject to corrosion of the finish due to neglect, chemicals, and/or adverse weather conditions.
Transfer of title of Method Race Wheels products by the original retail purchaser (consumer) voids the warranty.
Race and UTV and Beadlock Wheels (100, 200 and 400 Series) are for race and off-road use only and are not subject to any structural or cosmetic warranty because of the conditions these wheels are intended to be used for. Method Race Wheels hereby disclaims all other express warranties. Method Race Wheels hereby disclaims all implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and use for a particular purpose to the extent the law of the state of sale and federal law allows.
WARNING: To avoid possible risk of injury or death, wheel and tire must meet or exceed proper vehicle load rating.
Warranty claims must be processed through the original dealer or distributor that the wheels were purchased from.
THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO:
1. Damage or defect caused by abuse, misuse, neglect or accident.
2. Wheels that have been altered, repaired or modified.
3. Wheels that have been purchased by a dealer as seconds or blemished product.
4. Wheels installed with spacers or adapters.
5. Wheels installed with incorrect tires sizes, tire diameters greater than 35” or used with excessive vehicle loads.
6. Wheel corrosion or cosmetic flaws occurring after purchase due to chemicals, caustic cleaning agents, climate conditions or neglect.
7. Appearance blemishes or defects on wheels that have been mounted.
8. Wheels damaged by shipping or handling.
RENO OFF-ROAD RETURN POLICY
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We accept returns on unused products, buyers have decided against them after receiving them, on a case-by-case basis.
Contact us if you ordered a product that you have since decided against, and we will do our very best to get it returned or exchanged.
Any unused merchandise in the original packaging may be returned within 10 days of the original purchase date or received date depending on the shipping timeline. There are no returns on electrical items, special orders such as build to order products. Discontinued items will be evaluated to determine if the product can be returned. No returns will be accepted of damaged (by user) or used items.
Return requests need to be submitted using the attached form, so we can issue an RMA. Please include the original packaging and a copy of your invoice or receipt.
For more information or any other questions you may have, please call us at 1-75-553-8333 or email email@example.com during normal business hours 8:00am to 5:00pm PST Monday to Friday