Complete bolt-on Antirock® front sway bar kit for all Jeep® JL and JT Models
- Chromoly Sway Bar
- Fabricated Steel Offset Sway Bar Arms
- Laser Cut & Fabricated Steel Frame Brackets
- Heavy Duty Heim Jointed End Links
- Laser Cut & Fabricated Steel Differential Brackets
The Antirock® sway bar helps free up suspension articulation to increase off-road traction. The Antirock sway bar is designed to directly replace the vehicle's stock rear sway bar and does not require disconnecting for off-road use.
The sway bar is made of 4130 heat treated chromoly for ultimate strength, which is the same quality used in professional off-road competition sway bars.
This kit includes:
- 4130 heat treated chromoly sway bar
- Laser cut and fabricated bolt-on frame brackets (Semi-gloss black powder coat)
- Heavy duty adjustable length heim jointed sway bar links
- Laser cut and fabricated bolt-on differential brackets (Semi-gloss black powder coat)
- Forged chromoly offset sway bar arms (Semi-gloss black powder coat)
- UHMW sway bar bushings
- Adjustable length heim jointed sway bar links
- All necessary hardware, and step-by-step instructions
Sway bar mounts bolt into existing holes in the sides of the frame rails and links attach to the new bolt-on differential mounts supplied in the kit.
Body Roll - Antirock sway bar equipped vehicles will exhibit more body roll than vehicles equipped with the stock sway bar. Antirock sway bars may be used on the street, however, they do not provide the same handling characteristics as the stock sway bar
Models - This kit will fit on all models of the Jeep JT Gladiator. Minor inner fender liner trimming is necessary.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We accept returns on unused products, buyers have decided against after receiving, on a case by case basis. Contact us if you ordered a product that you have since decided against, and we will do our very best to get it returned, or exchanged.
Returns may be charged a 5% to 15% handling fee. Not all returns will be charged. This is determined on a case by case basis.
Any unused merchandise in the original packaging may be returned within 10 days of the original purchase date, or received date depending on the shipping timeline. There are no returns on electrical items, special orders such as build to order products. Discontinued items will be evaluated to determine if the product can be returned. No returns will be accepted of damaged (by user) or used items.
Return request need to be submitted using the attached form, so we can issue an RMA. Please include original packaging and a copy of your invoice or receipt.
For more information or any other questions you may have, please call us at 1-75-553-8333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org during normal business hours 8:00am to 5:00pm PST Monday to Friday