The RockJock Trac Bar Relocation & Ram Assist Mount Axle Bracket Kit for all JL Wrangler, JL Unlimited and JT Gladiator vehicles is designed specifically to be used in conjunction with our High Steer Knuckles.
Given the dramatic changes in geometry high steer knuckles impose, this bracket kit is a combination solution that incorporates trac bar geometry relocation bracket to prevent you from incurring any bump steer, a higher relocated sway bar end link mounting point, a hydraulic assist steering ram mount, as well as a lower skid plate to protect your ram from rock bashing!
The large axle bracket, as well as the small bracket for use on the driver’s side of the axle to relocate the sway bar end link mounting point, easily install, but do require some minor welding. However, both brackets can be mounted solidly enough with the bolts to allow you to drive to a welder if need be.
We recommend buying this bracket in our complete RJ-440000-101 High Steer Knuckle Kit so that you are ensured a complete system that includes everything you need to get the job done. The use of our CE-9120FJL forged, T-shaped front trac bar is also strongly encouraged, so that all components nest together for maximum up travel as we have intended.
A picture is worth a thousand words, as they say! Please review this item’s photo gallery!
*Fits all listed vehicles below, granted they retain the factory front differential, or any aftermarket differential that features factory spec. inner C-knuckles (up to 3 1/2 in. axle tube).
- JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
- JL Wrangler (2-door)
- JT Gladiator
- Trac Bar and Sway Bar End Link Relocation and Ram Mount (Passenger’s Side) Bracket
- Sway Bar End Link Relocation (Driver’s Side) Bracket
- All necessary hardware
- For use on any factory JL or JT front differential, or any aftermarket replacement axle that features factory specification inner C-knuckles and up to 3 1/2 in. diameter axle tubes.
- Brackets provide new sway bar link mounting holes that are raised 2 1/8 in. higher than stock (sway bar link lengths must be adjusted to accommodate this).
- Requires a hydraulic assist steering ram stroke of 7.375 in. to achieve full potential (factory steering radius).
- We recommend buying this bracket kit in our complete RJ-440000-101 High Steer Knuckle Kit so that you are ensured a complete system that includes everything you need to get the job done.
- For optimum performance of this kit, we recommend the use of our CE-9120FJL trac bar and our RJ-107101-101 adjustable bump stop kit.
- This bracket is intended for use in conjunction with common PSC ram assist steering kits.
- Trac Bar Relocation and Ram Mount Axle Bracket: RJ-441109-101
- Sway Bar Link Relocation Bracket: RJ-441000-1
- 5/8 in.-18 x 1 3/4 in. Long Grade 8 Hex Bolt: RJ-501210-3
- 5/8 in. Flat Washer: CE-98023A035
- 14mm-1.5 x 80mm Long Hex Bolt: RJ-501102-1
- 1/2 in. Flat Washer: CE-H0016
- 14mm-1.5 Flanged Hex Nut: RJ-502102-3
- 12mm-1.75 x 35mm Long Hex Bolt: RJ-511100-1
- 12mm Flat Washer: RJ-91455A150
- 12mm-1.75 Stover Nut: RJ-502104-1
- 10mm-1.5 x 30mm Flanged Hex Bolt: CE-98093A624
- 3/8 in. Flat Washer: CE-90108A415
- 1/2 in.-20 x 3/4 in. Long Hex Bolt: RJ-501211-1
- 1/2 in.-20 Thin Nyloc Nut: CE-90566A230
- 2ml Tube of Red Threadlocker: RJ-560001-1
John Currie Performance Group, Inc. DBA Rock Jock (“RockJock”) warranties, to the original purchaser with physical proof of purchase, all items manufactured by RockJock to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the limited period of two (2) years from the stated delivery date on invoice. Any alteration or improper use as determined by RockJock in its sole discretion will void this warranty. Further, we disclaim any liability for action resulting from failure or parts durability. We disclaim any express or implied warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, condition of any kind and fitness for a particular purpose. Our products may be subject to an infinite variety of conditions due to the manner in which they are used, serviced and/or installed. Purchasers and users of such products rely upon their own judgment as to the suitable use, selection, service, and installation of such products. This warranty does not cover damage caused by or facilitated by failure of non-RockJock components. This warranty does not extend to, and RockJock shall not be liable for, any agreements or representations made by dealers or resellers of RockJock products beyond what is stated here.
Because all parts which we sell are intended for use in heavy duty applications, it is not possible to warranty or guarantee the performance of any items under all circumstances. Each warranty represents the sole and exclusive remedy for any product defect or failure and our total liability for any part we warrant. RockJock’s liability under this warranty shall be limited to the cost for repair, replacement or an upgrade of the product (at RockJock’s sole and absolute discretion). Upgrade cost would be at the user’s expense. Consequential costs such as, but not limited to labor fees, loss of use, loss of revenue, loss of time, towing fees or freight charges are not covered. Any product that, in the opinion of RockJock, has been abused, altered, incorrectly installed or used in competition is not covered. Nothing in this warranty is intended to be a representation by RockJock that offroad component failures cannot occur.
Contact your RockJock dealer [RENO OFF-ROAD] or RockJock directly about the problem prior to removing any part from the vehicle. If it appears that the part is warrantable through means of verbal and/or written communication and photos, you will be given a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) Number and asked to return the part to RockJock, freight prepaid. If the part is found to be warrantable, it will be repaired or replaced and returned to you. All freight charges are the customer’s responsibility. If a replacement part is needed before the part in question can be returned, you must first purchase the replacement part. Then, if the part in question is deemed warrantable, you will be credited / refunded.
RENO OFF-ROAD RETURN POLICY
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We accept returns on unused products, buyers have decided against them after receiving them, on a case-by-case basis.
Contact us if you ordered a product that you have since decided against, and we will do our very best to get it returned or exchanged.
Any unused merchandise in the original packaging may be returned within 10 days of the original purchase date or received date depending on the shipping timeline. There are no returns on electrical items, special orders such as build to order products. Discontinued items will be evaluated to determine if the product can be returned. No returns will be accepted of damaged (by user) or used items.
Return requests need to be submitted using the attached form, so we can issue an RMA. Please include the original packaging and a copy of your invoice or receipt.
For more information or any other questions you may have, please call us at 1-75-553-8333 or email email@example.com during normal business hours 8:00am to 5:00pm PST Monday to Friday