- Fits 1976 to 1986 CJ7
- Improves approach angle
- 1/4" thick brackets that weld to the side of the frame
- 6 Grade 8 mounting bolts
- Heavy Duty 3/16” thick steel plate
- Two 1" thick Billet tow points
- Heavy duty ¼” winch fairlead mount
- Bumper design allows for the winch line to be pulled down under so the winch can be used to suck down the axle
This is GenRight's high quality, high clearance Stubby front bumper. It is perfect for your favorite trail as it will not get caught on any obstacles while on the tight trails. The low profile winch mount design keeps the winch lower than most other bumpers to allow for better air flow into the radiator.
Compact design fits tight to the frame and wraps each side.
- Includes (2) BKT-5010 1/4" thick brackets that weld to the side of the frame.
- Laser cut and CNC formed from Heavy Duty 3/16” thick steel plate.
- Includes two 1" thick Billet tow points welded into place.
- Includes a heavy duty ¼” winch fairlead mount.
- Bumper design allows for the winch line to be pulled down under so the winch can be used to suck down the axle.
- Sold un-painted.
- GenRights offers 3 other stinger type versions (Boulder, Trail, Winch Guard) of this bumper (FBB1010 & FBB1210)
- This product is un-painted and will require some finish work before painting.
- This product should be fully installed BEFORE painting and then removed for paint or powder coating.
- A D-ring Shackle is also available for the two points on this bumper as an option (REC-2100).