You cannot lose with this Performer crate engage, that is fully assembled and ready to install into your rig. to get you back in the road.
- Part Type: Crate Engines
- Product Line: Edelbrock Performer Hi-Torq 350 C.I.D. 363 HP Long Block Crate Engines
- Summit Racing Part Number: EDL-46410
- UPC: 085347464104
- Crate Engine Family: Chevy Small Block
- Actual Engine Displacement: 5.7L/350
- Crate Engine Cylinder Head Material: Aluminum
- Engine Block Material: Cast iron
- Assembled: Yes
- Engine Balance: Internal
- Cam Style: Hydraulic roller tappet
- Rear Main Seal Style: 2-piece
- Intake Manifold Included: Yes
- Intake Manifold Style: Carbureted
- Cylinder Heads Included: Yes
- Carburetor Included: Yes
- Throttle Body Included: No
- Distributor Included: Yes
- Oil Pan Included: Yes
- Valve Covers Included: Yes
- Timing Cover Included: Yes
- Water Pump Included: Yes
- Harmonic Balancer Included: Yes
- Flexplate Included: No
- Flywheel Included: No
- Air Cleaner Included: No
- Spark Plugs Included: No
- Spark Plug Wires Included: No
- Computer Included: No
- Wiring Harness Included: No
- Water Pump Style: Short
- Supercharger Included: No
- Quantity: Sold individually.
Satin finish. EPS Vortech intake, 750 cfm carburetor, 4-bolt block, cast crank, cast pistons, 1.5:1 roller rockers, hydraulic roller cam, Victor water pump, and MSD Pro Billet male/HEI distributor.
Edelbrock Performer Hi-Torq 350 C.I.D. 363 HP Long Block Crate Engines
Edelbrock Performer Hi-Torq 350 c.i.d. 363 hp long block crate engines utilize modern technology with a classic mill to create an awesome 405 ft.-lbs. of torque to get you moving in a hurry. Edelbrock utilizes their E-Tec 170 heads, Rollin' Thunder hydraulic roller camshaft, Performer EPS intake manifold, and a Performer Series 750 cfm carburetor on top of a rock-solid GM 4-bolt main short block. These reliable long blocks will perform incredibly well in your street rod, muscle car, or pickup truck. Edelbrock even offers them with your choice of a satin, polished, or EnduraShine finish to help them best match your ride. Wake your ride up with these Edelbrock Performer Hi-Torque 350 c.i.d. 363 hp long block crate engines.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We accept returns on unused products, buyers have decided against after receiving, on a case by case basis. Contact us if you ordered a product that you have since decided against, and we will do our very best to get it returned, or exchanged.
Returns may be charged a 5% to 15% handling fee. Not all returns will be charged. This is determined on a case by case basis.
Any unused merchandise in the original packaging may be returned within 10 days of the original purchase date, or received date depending on the shipping timeline. There are no returns on electrical items, special orders such as build to order products. Discontinued items will be evaluated to determine if the product can be returned. No returns will be accepted of damaged (by user) or used items.
Return request need to be submitted using the attached form, so we can issue an RMA. Please include original packaging and a copy of your invoice or receipt.
For more information or any other questions you may have, please call us at 1-75-553-8333 or email email@example.com during normal business hours 8:00am to 5:00pm PST Monday to Friday