Chevy/ Dodge Front Dana 60 Kingpin Axle Disc Brake Kit
This is for your Dana 60 kingpin front axles for 1977-1991 Chevy/GMC 1 ton and Dodge trucks 1990-1993 with internal locking hubs (external hubs have 8 bolts holding the lock out/ drive flanges to the wheel hub). We developed these after the success of our 14 Bolt brackets and seeing what was available on the market and the problems associated with the others. The Kingpin Dana 60 was used by all of the Big 3 automakers at one time or another and they all had different uses and designs specifically for them. These are for a 1977-1991 Chevy/GMC 1 ton and 1990-1993 Dodge trucks with internal locking hubs only!
- Requires steel wheel minimum 15" with a maximum 4" back spacing and or larger aluminum wheels
- Rotor mounts on the back side of the hub like the factory rotor
- DO NOT press studs into the rotor. Double check stud diameter, studs should drop freely into the rotor. If your hub has too large of studs you will need to drill the rotors to accept them. An 11/16" drill bit typically works. Be sure the knurl still presses into the hub. Be sure to have minimum 5/8" lug nut thread engagement
- Don't forget to re-bleed your brakes once you've installed your new conversion kit.
Complete Kit Includes:
- 1 Pair of Chevy Front Dana 60 Kingpin Axle Disc Brake Brackets
- 2 Weld on Brake Line Tabs
- 2 Brake Line Clips
- 2 Brake Calipers
- 2 Choose between 14" or 30" Steel Braided Brake Hoses with 10mm Banjo Bolt Fittings (Your hard line requires a 3/8-24" inverted flare fitting for these hoses to bolt to)
- 4 New Semi-metallic Brake Pads
- 2 New Rotors
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We accept returns on unused products, buyers have decided against after receiving, on a case by case basis. Contact us if you ordered a product that you have since decided against, and we will do our very best to get it returned, or exchanged.
Returns may be charged a 5% to 15% handling fee. Not all returns will be charged. This is determined on a case by case basis.
Any unused merchandise in the original packaging may be returned within 10 days of the original purchase date, or received date depending on the shipping timeline. There are no returns on electrical items, special orders such as build to order products. Discontinued items will be evaluated to determine if the product can be returned. No returns will be accepted of damaged (by user) or used items.
Return request need to be submitted using the attached form, so we can issue an RMA. Please include original packaging and a copy of your invoice or receipt.
For more information or any other questions you may have, please call us at 1-75-553-8333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org during normal business hours 8:00am to 5:00pm PST Monday to Friday