The RockJock Double Sheer End Link Bracket Kit is used in conjunction with any of our Antirock Sway Bar Arms that feature 3/8 in. thick ends and a minimum of 2 end link holes.
This kit allows you to add 1 1/2 in. of length to your Antirock Sway Bar Arms, as well as the ability to address end link clearance and geometry issues. With these brackets installed, by simply rearranging the included shims, you are able to move the end link heim joints from outboard of the sway bar arm to inline with the arm, or slightly offset in inboard or outboard of inline with the arm. The end link heim joint, when installed in these brackets is able to be moved a total span of 1 1/4 in. side to side.
Grade 8 hardware and misalignment spacers are included, but all heim joint and sway bar end link hardware are not included.
- Any/All Antirock Sway Bar Arms that feature 3/8 in. thick ends and a minimum of 2 end link holes
- (2) Double Sheer End Link Brackets
- (4) 3/16 in. Thick End Link Bracket Spacers
- (2) 1/2 in.-20 x 2 in. Long Grade 8 Bolts
- (4) 1/2 in.-20 x 1 1/2 in. Long Grade 8 Bolts
- (6) 1/2 in. Thin Nyloc Nuts
- (4) Heim Joint Misalignment Spacers
- Function - With these brackets installed, you are able to move the end link heim joints from outboard of the sway bar arm to inline with the arm, or slightly offset in inboard or outboard of inline with the arm.
- Adjustment - The end link heim joint, when installed in these brackets is able to be moved a total span of 1 1/4 in. side to side.
- Installation - These brackets bolt to any Antirock Sway Bar Arms that are 3/8 in. thick at their end and feature 2 holes for the brackets to bolt to. Some arms that only feature one hole may be able to have the additional hole drilled for mounting of these brackets.
- End Links - If you are adding this bracket kit to an existing Antirock kit, you will need to swap out your upper heim joints on the end links to a thru-bolt style. Be mindful when you are purchasing the thru-bolt heim joints that you get the correct thread for what you need, RH or LH. You’ll need either CE-99006B or CE-99006BL
- Double Sheer End Link Bracket: RJ-201000-1
- 3/16 in. Thick Spacers: RJ-200000-1
- 1/2 in.-20 x 2 in. Long Hex Bolt: RJ-501200-1
- 1/2 in.-20 x 1 1/2 in. Long Hex Bolt: RJ-501201-1
- 1/2 in. Thin Nyloc Nut: CE-90566A230
- Heim Joint Misalignment Spacer: RJ-524200-1
John Currie Performance Group, Inc. DBA Rock Jock (“RockJock”) warranties, to the original purchaser with physical proof of purchase, all items manufactured by RockJock to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the limited period of two (2) years from the stated delivery date on invoice. Any alteration or improper use as determined by RockJock in its sole discretion will void this warranty. Further, we disclaim any liability for action resulting from failure or parts durability. We disclaim any express or implied warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, condition of any kind and fitness for a particular purpose. Our products may be subject to an infinite variety of conditions due to the manner in which they are used, serviced and/or installed. Purchasers and users of such products rely upon their own judgment as to the suitable use, selection, service, and installation of such products. This warranty does not cover damage caused by or facilitated by failure of non-RockJock components. This warranty does not extend to, and RockJock shall not be liable for, any agreements or representations made by dealers or resellers of RockJock products beyond what is stated here.
Because all parts which we sell are intended for use in heavy duty applications, it is not possible to warranty or guarantee the performance of any items under all circumstances. Each warranty represents the sole and exclusive remedy for any product defect or failure and our total liability for any part we warrant. RockJock’s liability under this warranty shall be limited to the cost for repair, replacement or an upgrade of the product (at RockJock’s sole and absolute discretion). Upgrade cost would be at the user’s expense. Consequential costs such as, but not limited to labor fees, loss of use, loss of revenue, loss of time, towing fees or freight charges are not covered. Any product that, in the opinion of RockJock, has been abused, altered, incorrectly installed or used in competition is not covered. Nothing in this warranty is intended to be a representation by RockJock that offroad component failures cannot occur.
Contact your RockJock dealer [RENO OFF-ROAD] or RockJock directly about the problem prior to removing any part from the vehicle. If it appears that the part is warrantable through means of verbal and/or written communication and photos, you will be given a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) Number and asked to return the part to RockJock, freight prepaid. If the part is found to be warrantable, it will be repaired or replaced and returned to you. All freight charges are the customer’s responsibility. If a replacement part is needed before the part in question can be returned, you must first purchase the replacement part. Then, if the part in question is deemed warrantable, you will be credited / refunded.
RENO OFF-ROAD RETURN POLICY
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We accept returns on unused products, buyers have decided against them after receiving them, on a case-by-case basis.
Contact us if you ordered a product that you have since decided against, and we will do our very best to get it returned or exchanged.
Any unused merchandise in the original packaging may be returned within 10 days of the original purchase date or received date depending on the shipping timeline. There are no returns on electrical items, special orders such as build to order products. Discontinued items will be evaluated to determine if the product can be returned. No returns will be accepted of damaged (by user) or used items.
Return requests need to be submitted using the attached form, so we can issue an RMA. Please include the original packaging and a copy of your invoice or receipt.
For more information or any other questions you may have, please call us at 1-75-553-8333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org during normal business hours 8:00am to 5:00pm PST Monday to Friday