- Black 5-Point Latch & Link
- Brand:Corbeau Seats USA
- Manufacturer's Part Number:53001B
- Part Type:Racing Harnesses
- Safety Rating:SFI 16.1
- Number of Mounting Points:5-point
- Latch Style:Camlock
- Harness Type:Complete harness
- Shoulder Belt Mounting Style:Wraparound/Bolt-in
- Shoulder Belt Mounting Location:Floor/Roll bar
- Lap Belt Mounting Style:Bolt-in
- Anti-Submarine Belt Mounting Style:Bolt-in
- Belt Color:Black
- Shoulder Harness Type:Individual shoulders
- Shoulder Belt Width (in):3.000 in.
- Lap Belt Width (in):3.000 in.
- Submarine Belt Width (in):2.000 in.
- Belt Adjustment:Pull down
- Mounting Style:Bolt-in
- Mounting Location:Floor
- Belts Included:Lap, shoulder, and single anti-submarine belts
- Belt Material:Nylon
- Quantity:Sold individually
3-Inch Webbing: Military grade nylon webbing with extra strength computerized stitching. Latch & Link System: Latch and Link Quick release technology allows for easy disengagement with just the lift of the latch.
Years of research and design have resulted in the development of the Corbeau 3-Inch 5-Point Harness Belts. This is one of the best looking and highest quality competition harness belts available today.
The 5-Point Harness Belt features both state of the art Camlock or Latch & Link quick release technology, coupled with lightweight pull down length adjusters. The Corbeau 3-Inch Harness belts are SFI 16.1 approved.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We accept returns on unused products, buyers have decided against after receiving, on a case by case basis. Contact us if you ordered a product that you have since decided against, and we will do our very best to get it returned, or exchanged.
Returns may be charged a 5% to 15% handling fee. Not all returns will be charged. This is determined on a case by case basis.
Any unused merchandise in the original packaging may be returned within 10 days of the original purchase date, or received date depending on the shipping timeline. There are no returns on electrical items, special orders such as build to order products. Discontinued items will be evaluated to determine if the product can be returned. No returns will be accepted of damaged (by user) or used items.
Return request need to be submitted using the attached form, so we can issue an RMA. Please include original packaging and a copy of your invoice or receipt.
For more information or any other questions you may have, please call us at 1-75-553-8333 or email email@example.com during normal business hours 8:00am to 5:00pm PST Monday to Friday